Wavelength Marketing is seeking a full-time account executive who is ready to jump in and hit the ground running to support our growing client base. We are a seasoned group of marketing professionals looking for someone who understands the agency dynamic and who has the experience and confidence to quickly transition into the AE role for both B2B and B2C clients. Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your previous agency experience, including roles and responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
First: The Intangibles…the qualities and characteristics that signal “cultural fit” and contribute to success at our growing but stable micro-agency.
The person we’re seeking is able to conceptualize based on verbal input from a client or an account executive. Versatility is key. We’re looking for hands-on, proven experience in everything from print to social media, video graphics to web graphics. Be equally willing and able to conceptualize entirely new concepts as you are to execute “standard tasks.” We’d love for you to be a perfectionist who is also able to get it done on time. To be committed to getting it done no matter what it takes or what the hour, all while maintaining an upbeat, can-do attitude. Agency experience is preferred. B2B experience is a plus.
Second: The Tangibles
The Graphic Designer will:
- Be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience in a B2B or B2C advertising agency
- Be proficient in design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In-Design
- Be experienced with web and email tools: WordPress, Mail Chimp and Hootsuite
- Understand and can apply standard SEO practices such as: image naming, URL and page titles, meta-tagging and content management
- Demonstrate strong creative vision and visual arts skills with an established portfolio
- Be able to work independently under the guidance of our Creative Director and in collaboration with our copywriter
- Design print and digital materials including but not limited to collateral, websites, email, social media, and more.
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Follow workflow procedures and protocols
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects under deadline pressure while maintaining brand standards and high-quality of both creative work and file management strategies
- Oversee projects and execute them from beginning to end
- Work with a large variety of clients
- Flexibility to work last minute overtime as needed
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, courteous, respectful and ethical
This is a full-time, onsite position. We are not seeking freelancers at this time.
The right candidate for the Graphic Designer position will have:
- Bachelors Degree in graphic design
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of professional experience in print and digital design/graphic arts
- Advertising agency experience is a requirement. Candidates lacking 3 years of advertising agency experience for a B2B or B2C agency should not apply at this time.
- A portfolio, examples and proven history of developing strong copy and web content
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience in both MAC and PC computer platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year