Focus on the prospects you really want.
Account-Based Marketing is a targeted B2B marketing strategy that is ideal for companies that wish to focus their marketing efforts on winning a select group of businesses as new customers. The prospects you identify become the sole focus of their own individualized marketing campaigns, making each approach highly personalized in a way that stands out from other competitive wide-net marketing efforts.
Who Needs Account-Based Marketing?
Account-Based Marketing is for companies that:
- are looking to secure specific customers for rapid growth or more stable business cycles.
- have a short list of coveted prospects that they want to convert to customers.
- want to focus their marketing dollars only on pursuing the prospects they really want.
- are struggling to stand out within a competitive and noisy marketplace.
What Does Account-Based Marketing Do?
- creates individualized marketing campaigns customized for each of your prospects.
- personalizes marketing messages for each title involved in the decision-making process.
- opens a dialogue with your prospects that speaks directly to their needs and pain points.
- differentiates you from other competitors by delivering a personal touch and a unique brand experience.
More Marketing Resources
To learn more about Wavelength’s other lead generation tactics, check out this resource.
Why Choose Wavelength?
Our B2B marketing experts can:
- develop an Accounts-Based Marketing program that is the right size for your needs and budget.
- create or refine your list of highly desirable prospects based on your capabilities, market conditions, and your target prospects’ needs.
- work with your sales and marketing personnel to customize the messaging, offers, and communication channels that are best suited to each prospect.
- support your sales team with product literature, downloads, videos, webinars, and website content designed specifically for your prospects.
- provide timely tracking and reporting of all marketing activities to gauge progress and measure ROI.